Intense Pulse Light (IPL) / Broad Band Light (BBL)
For softer, younger, and healthier skin with no downtime!
Every day thousands of skin cells die, flake off, and are replaced by new cells from beneath the skin. As we age, this process begins to slow down. Our skin may become dull. In addition to this natural aging process, environmental assailants such as sun UV rays, toxins in the air, cigarette smoke, alcohol, stress and poor nutrition, all cause this process to accelerate. Dark blotches, fine lines, broken blood vessels and other signs of sun-damage and aging begin to appear.
Forever Young BBL In The News
What is IPL / BBL Photorejuvenation (photofacial)?
IPL/BBL is an exciting cosmetic procedure used to correct the bad effects of the sun and time, and effectively improve embarrassing facial redness and flushing with no downtime. Photorejuvenation works well on darker pigmented skin, and on more fragile areas of skin like the neck, chest and hands.
A series of gentle non-laser pulses of intense light beams are carefully passed over the skin causing the dead skin cells to slough off and new skin cells and perhaps collagen to be produced, which tightens the skin, reduces wrinkling and restores a more youthful appearance. As the pulsed light passes over the skin, mild discomfort can be expected. Multiple treatments, given at three-week intervals, are usually needed to achieve consistent, visible and optimal results. The entire procedure usually takes 30 minutes to an hour depending on the extent and type of treatment.
A qualified medical professional begins your treatment by cleansing your skin and applying a topical anesthetic (if necessary) to reduce any discomfort accompanying the procedure. You will be given protective goggles to shield your eyes, then a cold gel is applied to the area that is being treated. Gradually, flushing, dilated blood capillaries, and Rosacea flare ups decrease. Fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and eyes are smoothed, deep creases and frown lines soften, and acne scars are minimized.
What skin conditions can benefit from IPL/BBL?
IPL/BBL can effectively improve a wide variety of skin conditions including:
- Redness and flushing of face, neck and chest.
- Rosacea (active inflammation) of face.
- Large pores, rough skin, uneven pigmentation, blemishes, freckling, and unsightly small veins.
- Lentigines (aging brown spots), melasma (increased facial pigmentation after pregnancy or use of birth control pills or hormones).
- Acne and post inflammatory pigmentation and superficial scarring.
- Keloid scars and red scars.
- Wrinkles, laxity and sagging of the skin.
- As a facial and non-facial refreshing and rejuvenating treatment.
- As concomitant procedure with Botox injections.
Forever Young BBL
Do you wish you could turn back the clock and reverse the signs of aging from the inside out? Forever Young BBL is an innovative anti-aging technology that uniquely delivers light therapy not only targeting the signs of sun damage but also changing the way your collagen behaves. Forever Young BBL is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan. With regular Forever Young BBL treatments we can effectively provide a refreshed, truly rejuvenated, and youthful appearance.
- BBL removes age spots, freckles, redness, small vessels and more
- BBL can also be used to reduce unwanted hair and control active acne
- Zero downtime: patients resume normal activities immediately
- Long lasting results: studies include patients treated 10+ years ago
- Effective on all body areas: Face, neck, chest, arms and hands
http://foreveryoungbbl.com/ (click international site)